According to the Cars Online 2003 survey by CAP Gemini Ernst & Young, the average amount of time spent during new and used car purchase, a process that includes model research, test drives and securing financing, is about two months.
Most Credit Unions offer a wide variety of services throughout this brief period. They include configuration tools, history reports, buying services, competitive loan & lease rates and perhaps even extended warranties.
While these services do create value for your members and income opportunities for you, what they fail to create is lasting, ongoing value and ongoing interaction opportunities between you and your members during the time spent owning, driving, maintaining and enjoying their vehicles.
According the National Automobile Dealers Association, the average new car loan duration is more than 60 months. During this period, owners are regularly contacted by their dealer, the vehicle manufacturer and even automotive service providers. What about their credit union?
Enter Ownersite Technologies. Built upon the proven Ownersite.com framework, Ownersite For Credit Unions is a suite of online tools to allow your members to easily manage all of their vehicle details, from maintenance records to preventive service reminders.
Our solution is a unique, co-branded application. It is intended for any credit union looking to quickly leverage minimal employee and financial resources to increase member loyalty, increase income from automotive and non-automotive products & services and differentiate themselves from their competition.
In short, Ownersite For Credit Unions positions you as the helpful automotive ownership authority for your members while providing you with a unique, income generating product.
- Resides Completely On Our Secure Technical Infrastructure
- Includes An Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- End-Users Supported By Ownersite Technologies
- Contractually Guaranteed Email Response Times
- Contractually Guaranteed Consumer Privacy Policies
- Configured With Easy to Use, Web-Based Tools
- Requires Minimal Employee Time & Resources
- Intended as part of an Overall CRM Strategy
- "No Risk" To Your Members
Please take a few moments to explore some the benefits of Ownersite For Credit Unions for you and your members listed to the right. If you would like more information, please fill out our convenient contact form and we will get back to you right away.
|Benefits for the Credit Union|
- Provides An Immediate and Recurring Revenue Channel For Your Credit Union
- Co-Branded Interface Encourages and Promotes Frequent Visitation to Your Website
- Supported by Ownersite Technologies & Resides On Our Technical Infrastructure, Requiring Minimal Time Investment
- Fills the Multiple Year Vehicle Ownership Void From When the Lease/Loan is Executed Until it is Paid Off
- Uniquely Targeted, Direct Marketing Engine to Promote Additional Financial and Non-Financial Member Services
- Track Members’ Vehicles from Other Sources in which you do not Currently Have a Financial Relationship
- Gain an Understanding of Members’ Ownership Habits to Offer Additional Services that Would Benefit Them
- Ability to Target Messages Based on Vehicle Profile, Service Reminder Type or Member Profile
- No Limit to the Number of Messages or Frequency in Sending Messages
- Minimal Time Needed to Send Messages (i.e. last minute promotions, changes in interest rates)
- No Printing, Handling or Mailing Charges
- Documented Service History = Greater Retained Value (key factor if involved with leasing)
|Benefits for your Members|
- Documented Service History = Greater Retained Value
- Well Maintained Vehicle = Safer, More Reliable Vehicle
- Comprehensive Vehicle Expense and Maintenance Tracking
- Pre-Established and/or Customized Service Reminders
- Central Location to maintain important Vehicle Information
- Tools to Track Business vs. Personal Vehicle Expenses
- Detailed Fuel Usage and Fuel Cost Reporting
- Immediate Access to Recalls & Technical Service Bulletin Summaries
- Articles, Resources and Tips on Vehicle Maintenance, Including a Comprehensive Parts Glossary
- Can Be Used To Track Up To Four Vehicles - Independent of Purchase Source