Keeping track of your vehicle's service history, including oil changes, tire rotations, routine maintenance, payments or parts & accessories is one of the most important things you can do to maintain your vehicle's safety, reliability and value. At the heart of Ownersite's maintenance and expense tracking is flexibility. Enter as many or as few details as you need. Store receipts. Mark records as taxable. Breakdown cost details. It's up to you. And, when it's time to trade-in or remarket your vehicle, Ownersite's powerful "window sticker" feature makes it incredibly easy to share that service history with potential buyers.
A few ways to use Ownersite's Maintenance and Expense Tracking
- Identify recall work, warranty work or non-warrnty work
- Import from other applications or export records for archiving or additional analysis
- Generate expense reports across your entire fleet, including cost per mile
- Identify cost trends or maintenance needs with older vehicles
- Compare costs across your entire vehicle fleet
For our fleet customers, Ownersite can also integrate with GPS tracking providers, ensuring that your reminders are always as accurate as they can be. For more information about integrating with your GPS tracking provider, please contact us.